Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mosaic

Amanda and I spent the weekend with my very good friend, Angela, and Amanda's good friend, Anna. We all went to Angela's parents house near Jackson, MS. Our whole purpose in going was to go to the Mosaic Shop and create something. Our girls have done this a few times with "Grandy". But Angela and I have never done a mosaic. I saw one that someone had started of a hydrangea plant. Angela thought it would be beautiful on my back porch where I have a hydrangea plant. The girl that created hers happened to be at the shop and drew the outline for me and literally helped me all day. I had a personal assistant. She was so kind. In two days' time, we spent 10 hours on our projects. I had to leave it for them to grout. I can't wait to get it back.

No comments: