Friday, November 4, 2011

Fresh Fabrics for my House- Project 1

Sadly, I don't spend a lot on decorating.  But my colors were getting a little dreary to me.  So, I called my very good friend, Angela.  I love everything she does.  She came and gave me some ideas on updating, took me to JoAnn's and she knew exactly what fabrics to pick.  My first project was to recover my kitchen chairs.   I love this fabric. These chairs were my mother-in-laws. Tony refinished them for her years ago and now we have them. I still love the finish. She had 5 layers of fabric on them that I peeled off layer by layer.  I got down to the board and bought new foam cushion.  I got them all stapled together and my husband attached them for me. Project 1 done.  I'm headed back to JoAnn's today for curtain supplies. (I've got great coupons starting today- so I waited)



No comments: