If you've every wanted to tat but were a little intimidated, you have to check out this tatting tutorial. Adrienne bought me this beautiful shuttle a few years ago when I showed an interest. I think I wanted to try it because of the beautiful shuttle. It's like having a pretty piece of jewelry. But I just couldn't get the hang of it. I found this very easy to follow tutorial and after just a day, I've done this much. I think I at least have the hang of the double stitch. I feel sure I need to make my picots a little bigger. I'm thinking that if I keep going it will make a pretty edging on a hanky I made a few years ago.
I am still busy on Amanda's quilt and I don't have very much to go, but I am really wanting to tat now.
No comments:
Post a Comment