Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Another Tank

I've made another tank top this week. This one the seams were sewn to the outside and stitched down with a herringbone embroidery stitch. I made the neckline 2" higher, so I don't have to wear another tank underneath.


I I used navy button craft thread to construct the top, but for the embroidery I used a blue jean thread. I like it on the denim color knit.
Here's the first one. I didn't have Adrienne home to model for me.
Adrienne has a dress in mind now. We are working on making the stencil for it. It will be inked and quilted. I can't wait.

4 comments:

Paige Tillman said...

I am so very impressed. You are s talented and such a sweetheart.

Renae said...

Thank you, Paige.

Blues and Greens said...

This looks really good, Renae! :)

Renae said...

You're so sweet!