Okay, I said that I would be quilting. I have been so busy with all the other stuff in life that I haven't had too much time lately to do any crafting. My oldest daughter will be taking a trip to Ecuador next week. I got to meet the missionary family that she will be staying with last summer. The young mom indicated that she would like to learn to knit. Well, I am sending Adrienne with all she needs to get her started. I can't wait to see how that goes. Adrienne has enough skill to teach her.
With all the thinking and buying of knitting supplies, I had to knit something. So, I took all of my little leftover yarn balls and made a log cabin washcloth. This was inspired by the log cabin quilt pattern. So, in a way, I've been quilting and knitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment