Sunday, April 11, 2010

Back to Quilting




I finished 4 bunnies before Easter. One for my mom, one for each of my girls and I decided that I needed one also.

I met one of my dearest friends and her mom at Starbucks yesterday. It made me miss her very much. When I got home I remembered that her mom gave me a quilted bear when we were in college. I think that was the beginning of my love for quilts. The quilt was an old one (and that was over 20 years ago) and my friend's mom made a bear out of it. I still treasure that bear. I found it in the attic when I got home. I think I will leave him out for a while.

Well I think I am through with all knitting projects for now. So, I am going to concentrate on getting my quilt finished. I am about half done with the quilting. I think I started this quilt a year ago in February. So, my progress on this quilt is much better than the first.


1 comment:

LissaKay said...

I didn't know you made multiple bunnies. They look really cute in their "small group".

I think you'll have this quilt finished in under 20 years!