Saturday, June 9, 2012

Mary Jane Slippers

A friend called some time back and said that she has a friend who is a missionary in Ireland who loved these crocheted slippers.  She asked if I could make them for her.  Well, I truly have never crocheted, but told her that I would give it a try.  I love youtube.  I could get a quick lesson on the single, half and double crochet stitches right when I needed them.
 Well, I am happy with my little Mary Janes. And I am excited that these little slippers will have their soles in Ireland soon.



2 comments:

Manda Townsend said...

These are so cute! I went to find you on fb with no luck. I've been sewing and knitting like crazy. www.mandatownsend.com

Hope you, your girls, and Time are well!

Renae said...

Hi sweet Manda. I found you on fb. Would love to see what you are working on and hear how you are doing.