Sunday, January 23, 2011

Starting a new quilt~ Kansas Dugout

Amanda chose this quilt, Kansas Dugout, a couple of years ago because we went to Kansas to get her service dog. We've been saving a few pieces here and there, although we went to Hancocks today and bought some fat quarters and a roll of fabrics that she likes. My dining room table may not be used for eating for a while. This will be a fun project because Amanda is helping with the color combinations. There are a few sentimental pieces of fabric mixed in.




3 comments:

I'm a NEW MOMMY said...

Mrs. Mask,
You need to enter your quilt in the delta fair in September. I think you would be surprised. Also, next time you decide to do one, can i come help?

Miriam

I'm a NEW MOMMY said...

Can you help me learn to knit again? I promise I wont bother you much? But I want to do it again and be good at it before my hands get worse with Lupus and Arthritis.

Renae said...

You come when you want to, I'm always working on something