I'm so excited about my bunny. I got the pattern in the mail on Thursday.

My bunny "Hop" has grown his legs here and then came the body and arms. I started him on Friday night and couldn't stop until I was finished.

Here he is all finished in his little blue sweater with a cute little carrot.

And his sweater has a hole knitted into it for his tail.

Amanda agreed to hold him for me so you could see how big he is.

I finished him up Sunday night. I posted how to buy the pattern in an earlier blog if you want to make one too.
1 comment:
Renae,
This is Susan B. Anderson. I am sending on your question to the tech editor at Spud & Chloƫ. Could you please send me your email address so they can respond to you directly.
Thanks,
Susan
p.s. I love your bunny, too. Good job.
Post a Comment